Microsoft Teams Training
For Nonprofits from TechSoup and Microsoft
Microsoft Teams helps your team communicate, collaborate, and be more productive even when you’re apart. You can run live events, host meetings, chat, and even share and edit files — all in one place.
This self-paced online training is for nonprofit staff and volunteers who:
- Use Office 365 or Microsoft 365
- Want to start using Microsoft Teams, but are not sure where to start
- Want to learn the basic setup of Microsoft Teams and increase knowledge of core features
- Want to collaborate more effectively with remote team members
- Would like to add a new skill to their resumes
Join over 40,000 nonprofit learners from around the world and learn how to get more out of the Microsoft tools you use every day.
How It Works
This training is part of the Microsoft Digital Skills Center, a joint partnership that combines Microsoft’s product expertise with TechSoup’s deep understanding of how nonprofits use technology.
- Our popular Teams training is available to all nonprofit staff and volunteers for $70.
- Our three training courses will show you how to use Microsoft Teams.
- These easy-to-access on-demand courses allow you to learn at your own pace, on your own time, from any device.
- You’ll earn a certificate at the completion of each course.
What You Will Learn
Discover how to start a team, manage team membership, and collaborate with team members in channels.
Broaden your knowledge of the collaborative functions of Microsoft Teams that make it useful for an organization’s team-based project work. You will learn how to create posts, send messages, start chats and meetings, make calls as well as start and attend live events.
Ask the Expert
In this special, recorded “Ask the Expert” event, Microsoft’s Claudia Arrais shared tips for collaborating and using Teams. She also answered questions submitted by nonprofits like yours
Register for this training and start with any course you would like. Just create a free TechSoup Courses account and start learning today!
If you would like help setting up this training program for your department or organization, contact us to learn more.