Are you managing a small to mid-sized nonprofit? Do you need email, Office desktop applications, cloud file-storage and sharing, web conferencing with IM, audio, and HD video, and other services?
Microsoft 365 brings together the best-in-class productivity of Office 365 with simple device management and security. Streamline your systems and save money by purchasing M365 Business Standard subscriptions for your team, now available at discounted rates!
Benefits Of M365 Business Standard
With Microsoft 365, you get an always-up-to-date Windows operating system and a number of other great features. If you already rely on Microsoft for individual software solutions at your organisation, it makes sense to bundle all of these into one solution:
- Get desktop versions of Office apps, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
- Host email with a 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain.
- Create a hub for teamwork to connect people using Microsoft Teams.
- Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user.
- Use one license to cover fully installed Office apps on five mobile devices, five tablets, and five PCs or Macs per user.
- Get help anytime with around-the-clock phone and web support from Microsoft.
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, and the two most recent versions of macOS. All languages included.
|Applications Include||Services Include|
|Microsoft Access (PC only)||Microsoft Exchange|
|Microsoft Excel||Microsoft OneDrive|
|Microsoft Outlook||Microsoft SharePoint|
|Microsoft Publisher (PC only)||Microsoft Teams|
Phambano Technology Development Centre NPC, a registered nonprofit organisation in South Africa, offers an exclusive and free of charge cloud consultation for eligible nonprofits to help them apply for Microsoft offers. Check your eligibility for the offer by completing the online form below.